Requests for refunds must be made in writing to Pinnacles FC administration.
1. Requests for refunds must be made in writing to the Pinnacles FC office administrator email@example.com
2. Refunds will be prorated and less $30 administration fee
3. Refunds are only given to players canceling registration for the purpose of not returning to his or her program.
4. Programs that are canceled due to COVID-19, will have fees prorated and deferred to the next available program
5. Members will pay a $50 fee for any NSF
FRIEND REQUEST POLICY
PFC strives to ensure balanced teams for the enjoyment of all players involved.
We are unable to guarantee all requests will be fulfilled, but every effort will be made to
accommodate requests per the guidelines below.
Deadline for requests: Spring Program March 1.
Fall Program September 1
Friend requests can be made based on the following criteria:
- Requests must be one-to-one player reciprocated requests i.e. each player must have requested that they be on the same team as the other.
- The reciprocal player request must also be made by the deadlines.
- Fees must be paid in full before requests will be considered.
- Requests will not be taken after the specified deadlines.
- Specific Coach or Team requests will be considered on an individual basis.
- Player requests not being granted do not constitute entitlement for a refund.
- Technical Director/Head Coach reserves the right to move players based on skill level throughout the season.
Please ensure that the players are registered in the same age group and include the first and last names of both players and ensure that the names are spelled correctly.
UNREGISTERED PLAYER POLICY
Pinnacles FC takes coach and player safety very seriously. As such, coaches are not able to coach unregistered players. If we do not have your child listed as a registered player you will be contacted by the PFC Administration Office and a registration must be completed. BC Soccer requires that any player on the field with Pinnacles FC be registered, and insured, with BC Soccer.
PLAY UP POLICY
TECHNICAL POLICY – INDIVIDUAL PLAYER & TEAM CONFIGURATIONS - TOYSL
This policy is intended to cover all aspects of Individual Players playing up as well as Team Configurations.
Pinnacles FC are mandated by the Board of Directors to field both a male and female team in every age division of the TOYSL Season. PFC registered players will play in their birth year team to ensure the development of all club teams as well as their own personal social development. The Technical Director or PFC Head Coach (as designated by the Technical Director) has the authority, when deemed necessary to make all decisions regarding the combining of certain age groups together to facilitate team placement in the TOYSL Season.
The Technical Director or PFC Head Coach also has the authority, when deemed necessary for an individual player’s development, to facilitate extra training and/or games with an advanced club team. These decisions can only be made by the Technical Director or PFC Head Coach and align with BC Soccer’s Playing up Policy and Regulations.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS POLICY
In January 2018 a change has been brought forward where there is a possibility of International Students playing in our league. The entire document is found HERE .The form that needs to be completed and submitted with the documentation is found HERE (please note there is a fee charged by Canadian Soccer Association for this - not by PFC).
*NEW* Minors Who Are Exchange Students
Typically exchange students are ineligible to apply for an ITC because they must have at least one parent in Canada with them; however the FIFA Players Status Committee may, on a case-by-case basis, review an application to grant approval to request a minor exchange student’s ITC, providing one of the following very specific circumstances apply and the club the minor player intends on registering with has no professional team, is strictly amateur, and has no financial, legal, or de facto links to a professional club:
NOTE: Even If The Following Circumstances Apply, There Is No Guarantee That FIFA Will Grant Approval
- The duration of the player’s academic study abroad program and the duration of the player’s envisaged club registration is less than a year; or
- The duration of the player’s academic study abroad program is longer than a year, but the player is turning 18 in less than a year; or
- The duration of the player’s academic study abroad program is longer than a year, but there is less than a year of the program
If applying to the FIFA Players Status Committee, all of the mandatory documentation listed below must be included with the application:
Proof of Birth (Birth Certificate) of the player;
- Proof of identity and nationality of the player (passport);
- Proof of identity and nationality of the player’s parents (parents’ passports);
- Documentation of the Exchange Program (name, purpose, funding, duration, ) provided by the exchange program;
- Registration form for the exchange program (as completed by the parents and the minor player);
- Confirmation of the players return to his home country (signed declaration by the parents or the exchange program that the minor player will return to his home country upon completion of the exchange program);
- Documentation of academic education;
- Confirmation of player’s participation from academic institute in home country;
- Documentation of accommodation and care;
- Status of new club and duration of registration;
- Status of player with former club;
- Authorization of host parents; and
- Parental authorization
This process can take anywhere from two to six weeks to receive a decision (or longer, depending on the complexity of the case). Please note that provisional ITCs cannot be issued for the player during this application process. The FIFA Players Status Committee may also request additional documentation to what is listed above.
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- Provisional Certificates For ITC Applications Of Minors Are Only Provided In Cases Where The Player Will Be Registering Strictly As An Amateur With An Amateur Club With No Legal, Financial Or De Facto Links To A Professional Club.
CSA DOES NOT communicate directly with District Associations, Clubs, players, or parents regarding ITC applications, questions, or status checks; they only communicate with the provincial body (BC Soccer).
CODE OF CONDUCT
PFC Return to Activities Policy
EQUITY, DIVERSITY, AND INCLUSION
PFC Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Policy